Wednesday, April 18, 2007

These are fun...



I have made a few of these clips now. They are so much to make and so cute when they are done! And they make wonderful gifts! I gave this green and blue one to my MIL for her birthday and she loved it! I gave the brown one to my Meamaw and she loved it. I've got one made for my step mom and I'm gonna save it to give to her for Mother's Day. I'll put a pic of my girls in it and she'll love it too! I have made one for myself too. The first one I made I kept. I made it at my LSS's open house.

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Hey this sounds great...thanks fir sharing all these with us...it was wonderful reading through it...and well i'd also like you to drop by my blog on Mother's Day Wishes sometime and check out all that i've posted there...i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!!