Sunday, April 02, 2006

Oh my goodnes...

I can't believe it has been almost 3 weeks since I have posted, shame on me! My job is going well. I like it and all of the people are wonderful to work with. I am getting ready to work at another branch for a couple of weeks. After I'm finished there, I hope to go back to the main bank to work permantly.

I had such a good day today! I have scrapped almost this whole day! I have started a small About Me album. I'm really having fun doing this. I hope to have it finished in a day or 2!

We had another round of storms roll through this afternoon. No tornadoes, thankfully! All of that weather stayed south of us. We did get a hard rain, a little wind and marble size hail. But that was it. I am not as terrified of the storms if they hit during the day because I can see what is coming. But when they hit at night I absolutely am pretty much scared to death, because I can't see what is coming.

Well, better sign off for now.

No comments: